Enjoy this full color scan of the 1985 LEGO product catalog. Its amazing how unsophisticated the LEGO systems were compared to today’s sets. Still, thumbing through this catalog makes me want want the Space System.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Batman Beyond VS Batman: The Animated Series In New 75th Anniversary Short!
- Stay dry under your Bubble Umbrella
- Thumbs Up for Atari’s Firefox
- Mmmmmmm…Ribs in a Can!
- The Magic Hands beckon to Shoppers Drug Mart
- Music to Eat Oscar Mayer Wieners By
- Wes Copeland Scores Donkey Kong Kill Screen At The Arkadia Retrocade!
- Learn French With Muzzy
- Star Trek Re-imagined as Mid-Century Modern
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- Proof of the "Too Close for Comfort" Monroe Rape Episode
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Thumbs Up for Atari's Firefox
- Yes, They Did have Star Wars Spoilers back in 1978
- Mmmmmmm...Ribs in a Can!
- You Can't Repel Cosplay Of That Magnitude!
- The Retroist: Great bits of Turner Trivia! I wonder if the financial success of Jewel turned around her thinking on...
- Spottedfeather: This is a really cool short. Very cool to see the 1989 Batman in the background. Though, Bruce...
- Fosdick Clementine: You mentioned in both of these episodes that this was the only sequel Turner ever appeared in and...
- Drahken: I was actually far more receptive to batman beyond than to the “original̶ 1; series. Batman...
- Brian: Impressive
- earblast: I used to play that at a local mall arcade called the Gold Mine. Used to play it quite a bit. They had a...
- Kurt: Excellent review. A buddy of mine and I spent countless hours playing this game when we were growing up.
- RetroArt: This is great! The first track, the Tijuana Brass version, was my favorite but that epic sounding Vienna...
- DrNobody: They have 3 Easter specials… This one, Here Comes Peter Cottontail, and The Easter Bunny is...
- Techno Man: The name Techno-Man was invented – and copywrited – in 1985 by two radio personalities with...
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist