Welcome back friends to the Saturday Frights Podcast! This week there was a small disaster in the Retroist Vault and we were unable to discuss the movie we had originally chosen, though thanks to some of our friends who answered our phone calls, you’ll get to find out all about their first horror movie experiences. So welcome to the first Saturday Frights Halloween Special!
If you have any suggestions for topics you would like for us to cover in the future or comments, email them to me at VicSage@Retroist.Com. You can also follow me on Twitter and on Facebook. The Projectionist may be reached at https://www.facebook.com/projectionist.haunteddrivein if you have any comments or questions for the shadowy cinephile from Haddonfield.
You can find Saturday Frights on Facebook now so hop on over and get your daily retro horror fix!
Subscribe to the Saturday Frights Podcast:
- [RSS MP3] Add the Saturday Frights Podcast feed (in MP3) to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3)
Directly download the Saturday Frights Podcast:
Latest posts by The Retroist (see all)
- I don’t really like New Coke, but it was worth buying it again - June 16, 2019
- Basic Math for the Atari 2600 - June 12, 2019
- Barnstorming for the Atari 2600 - June 6, 2019