Welcome back friends to the Saturday Frights Podcast! Each podcast my co-host, the Projectionist and I will discuss a particular horror movie or horror themed TV episode from the Retroist Vault and this time we chose a segment from 1983’s Twilight Zone: The Movie entitled “It’s A Good Life”. We fully discuss the synopsis for the segment and its notable cast and crew, and the Projectionist has also brought along some Drive-In ads for your listening pleasure!!
If you have any suggestions for topics you would like for us to cover in the future or comments, email them to me at VicSage@Retroist.Com. You can also follow me on Twitter and on Facebook. The Projectionist may be reached at https://www.facebook.com/projectionist.haunteddrivein if you have any comments or questions for the shadowy cinephile from Haddonfield.
You can find Saturday Frights on Facebook now so hop on over and get your daily retro horror fix!
Subscribe to the Saturday Frights Podcast:
- [RSS MP3] Add the Saturday Frights Podcast feed (in MP3) to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3)
Directly download the Saturday Frights Podcast:
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Retro Radio Memories: Superstition Be Hanged (1942) - November 17, 2018
- The Goddard Group Planned A 1989 Phantom Stage Show? - November 16, 2018
- The Beatles Attempted Lord of the Rings As A Musical? - November 15, 2018