Listen up gorehounds! Our close, personal creeps over at Scream Factory are getting ready to hack and slash prices on some of the best fright flicks around, and they wanted us to help spread the word to all you ghouls! Here’s the low-down on all the gruesome goings-on:
Crocodiles, rats, werewolves, cannibals and more terrors invade SCREAM FACTORY’s “Summer of Fear” DVD & Blu-ray line-up this season and the brand is celebrating their arrivals with a promotion this month that fans will die for!
The party began in May with the releases of Final Exam, Evilspeak, Nosferatu the Vampyre, The House in the Alley and Sleepaway Camp (Collector’s Edition) but the fun was just beginning… Eleven more terrifying films are coming this Summer including Ravenous (6/3), The Monkey’s Paw (6/17), The Final Terror (7/1), Lake Placid (Collector’s Edition) (7/8), Deadly Eyes (7/15), Ginger Snaps (7/22), The Phantom of the Paradise (Collector’s Edition) (8/5), Without Warning (8/5), Motel Hell (Collector’s Edition) (8/12), Leviathan (8/19) and The Legend of Hell House (8/26).
Scream Factory is unleashing two promotional stunts to further excite and engage its base about their slate. Details are as follows:
THE SUMMER OF FEAR “DRIVE-IN” THEATER EXPERENCE: (June 6, 13, 20)
· Viewers will be able to interact with Scream Factory and fans during the broadcast. On the www.summeroffear.com site, the audience can socialize using #summeroffear on Twitter. On YouTube, they can post their comment on the player page.
· The viewing experience recreates the retro drive-in theater feel (i.e. coming attractions, vintage refreshment ads and so forth) and the webcast will include never-before-seen EXCLUSIVE interstitials from talent associated with the films covering a variety of topics pertaining to the film.
· The Webcast Schedule:
o Friday, June 6th (7PM PST): Assault on Precinct 13 presented by Director John Carpenter
o Friday, June 13th (7PM PST): Night of the Demons presented by Director Kevin Tenney and actress Amelia Kinkade
o Friday June 20th (7PM PST): Witchboard presented by Director Kevin Tenney.
THE SUMMER OF FEAR “SIX PACK” SALE: (June 2-29)
· Throughout the month, weekly deals on six selected Scream Factory releases will be offered, with some films seeing their lowest price points ever.
· EXCLUSIVE custom-made Scream Factory-branded drink coasters will be offered with the purchase of sale items only while supplies last.
· The sale items will be communicated to fans on Facebook and Twitter and they will be directed to the following website page within the Shout Factory e-commerce site to place their order: www.summeroffear.com
For the latest updates on the “Summer of Fear,” fans are encouraged to visit the Scream Factory main website, follow Scream Factory on Facebook and Twitter or to view exclusive video content on YouTube.
Latest posts by Daniel XIII (see all)
- Secaturs Laid Low By Bugs…Coleco Confidential! - February 25, 2018
- Review: Female Prisoner Scorpion: The Complete Collection ! - August 7, 2016
- Blu-ray/DVD Combo Review: THE CANDY TANGERINE MAN and LADY COCOA! - July 21, 2016