Hey creeps, it’s that time of year again…that time when I shill the latest issue of the My Name Is…Jonah comic! Now you may ask yourself “Who the heck is Jonah and why should I read this comic?” Well dear fiends, I shall solve this insurmountable crisis for you with the following answers:
1. You should read the comic because it’s filled with retro flavored goodness, especially my ultra brilliant (or ultra stupid..mileage may vary) contribution! Seriously, it involves Nixon, Elvis and a bunch of super dated slang!
2. It is absolutely, 100% FREE!
3. It’s a digital download, so you won’t even have to leave your diabolical dungeon to pick up a copy!
Still not convinced? Here’s a sneak peek at my art for the issue:
So, head right here to check out all of the fun. Oh, and it should be said, these scintillating stories are not for sensitive readers!
Latest posts by Daniel XIII (see all)
- Secaturs Laid Low By Bugs…Coleco Confidential! - February 25, 2018
- Review: Female Prisoner Scorpion: The Complete Collection ! - August 7, 2016
- Blu-ray/DVD Combo Review: THE CANDY TANGERINE MAN and LADY COCOA! - July 21, 2016