Some fun facts about this Pepsi commercial:
1) It was clearly filmed in Hill Valley, California (Goldie Wilson, mayor).
2) Like the Jacksons’ “Victory” tour the commercial was co-promoting, Michael Jackson barely appears.
3) Before he could do the Carlton dance only, the guy who played Carlton could do a killer Michael Jackson dance impression.
Latest posts by Brian Boone (see all)
- LaToya Jackson’s “Heart Don’t Lie” - July 18, 2014
- M.A.S.K., the Cartoon and Toy Line, Not the Deeply Sad Eric Stoltz Movie - July 16, 2014
- MTV’s Mega-Dose - June 30, 2014