In 1981 when the Rubik’s Cube-A-Thon was taking place there were two major hurdles stopping me from taking place in the competition:
1) I wasn’t within driving distance of any of the Six Flags amusements parks where they were being held.
2) I had no real skill with the Rubik’s Cube.
To be quite honest, even to this day I still lack the skill to solve the Rubik’s Cube…hey…I’m not Doug McCoy or the Retroist. Thankfully Sean Ward uploaded this segment from That’s Incredible featuring the regional winners of the Cube-A-Thon!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- It’s A Beautiful Day For This Mr Rogers Google Doodle! - September 21, 2018
- Netflix’s The Haunting Of Hill House Trailer Looks Terrifying! - September 20, 2018
- Have You Seen The Stan & Ollie Biopic Trailer Yet? - September 19, 2018