I have been fixating on this commercial lately. The food looks quite different, this probably when they were still cutting their fries in store, and I just love that they were pitching McDonald’s as a place for unruly children.
1. Get your food to you before your kids starts killing each other.
2. Give you napkins big enough to drape across your kids entire body
3. Make you a soft drink or shake and serve it to you in an unspillable container
It is actually a pretty smart sales pitch and one they might want to think about dusting off again.
Latest posts by Garry Vander Voort (see all)
- Retroist Toys R Us Podcast - March 19, 2018
- Retroist Sega Genesis Podcast - March 12, 2018
- I understand the negative reaction to Ready Player One - March 7, 2018