This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- The Imperials Strike Back Is An Epic 1978 Fan Film! - March 16, 2018
- Diary Of An Arcade Employee Podcast 027 (Crystal Castles) - March 15, 2018
- Shout! Select Presents: The ‘Burbs (1989) - March 13, 2018