This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Toon In: The Ant & The Aardvark – Scratch A Tiger (1970) - September 24, 2018
- This Star Wars: A New Hope Anime Trailer Is Incredible! - September 23, 2018
- Sinister Tales Of Terror Ep. 022 (Twenty Two) - September 22, 2018