If you’re looking for a board game to play at your next Halloween party, why not give Killer Trivia a stab?
Killer Trivia contains two boxes of trivia cards that contain questions about both the Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street series of films. The box (a metal tin, actually) boasts that game contains “over 1,000 questions from all 18 horror flicks” and even “includes questions from Freddy vs. Jason”.
Do you consider yourself an expert on either of these film series? Here are three randomly selected questions from each box — let’s see how you do! Answers will be posted later today in a response to this post.
Friday the 13th:
01. In Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, how did Martin, the caretaker, die?
02. Where was Friday the 13th Part III: The New Blood mainly filmed?
03. In Friday the 13th Part IX: Jason Goes to Hell, who played Steve Freeman?
A Nightmare on Elm Street:
01. What song did Jesse listen to while cleaning his room during Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge?
02. In Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, what was Joey watching right before he died?
03. In Wes Craven’s New Nightmare, what were the names of the two movie crew members that died?
On the actual cards, multiple choices are offered — which is good, because as someone who has seen all of these movies multiple times (albeit not recently), I couldn’t answer a single one of these questions. Neither could any of my friends, either. Ultimately, our first round of Killer Trivia spiraled into randomly guessing multiple choice answers. As someone who can generally breeze through average pop culture trivia games, I have to say this is one of the tougher trivia games I’ve played.
While perhaps it’s not “to die for,” Killer Trivia is a fun game to pull out each Halloween, and might be a good way for you and your friends to reveal how much (or more likely, how little) they know about these films.
Latest posts by Rob O'Hara (see all)
- Single Tandy Floppy Disk was the single serving size of floppy - September 16, 2014
- Yukon 5 Cinema: Closed - August 25, 2014
- Dungeons and Dragons Figures - July 10, 2014