1) I wish I had grabbed that Thundercats light switch plate.
2) Doesn’t the ending of this commercial remind you of the conclusion to a 70s TV Horror Movie?
Editor at Retroist
Searching through the alleys for useful knowledge in the city of Nostalgia. Huge cinema fanatic and sometimes carrier of the flame for the weirding ways of 80s gaming, toys, and television. When his wife lets him he is quite happy sitting in the corner eating buckets of beef jerky.
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Mortal Kombat Live Tour TV Interview (1996) - April 25, 2018
- Lost In Space Soundtrack Released By Lakeshore Records! - April 24, 2018
- Retro Radio Memories: Ray Bradbury’s The Fog Horn - April 22, 2018