The Dreamcast is/was was an amazing system and even its discontinuation will not stop it. That’s right, just in time for the 10th Anniversary of the system, redspotgames is releasing a brand new Dreamcast game for you to buy. The game is called Rush Rush Rally Racing and it is 2D top-down arcade style racing game that has been developed specifically for the Dreamcast (I cannot believe I just got to write that sentence). How will the gameplay look? Well check it out for yourself:
Heres redspotgame’s pitch and tech info- Rush Rush Rally Racing is an old school 2D racing game for SEGA Dreamcast. No sponsored cars, no realistic environments – just plain old fun!
* Single-player grand prix mode with four difficulty levels
* Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
* Five race cars to choose from
* 10 Grand Prix race tracks
* 9 additional multi-player race tracks
* Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
* Autosave to VMU (any port, file uses just 2 blocks)
* Region free
* Rumble pack support
* Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
* Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
* Configurable controls and many other options
* Animated cut scenes
* Plus even more unlockable content!
* New: Online Highscore!
This game is region-free:
Runs on every PAL, NTSC-US and NTSC-J Dreamcast.
This is a CD-ROM based product and might not be compatible with some NTSC-J Dreamcast™ consoles built after October 2000. Please check the manufacture date on the back of your console before. This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega.