Pepsi Throwback T-Shirt

pepsi throwback shirt

I went to the local Target to stock up on Pepsi Throwback. They were having a great deal. When you buy 3 12-packs you get the 4th free and you also get a free T-shirt. All of this for 10 bucks! Not bad. The shirt come in a folded hockey puck form, which is cool, but I am not sure the puck is the best format for t-shirts. Check out these pics of the un-pucking.

pepsi-throwback-with-shirt

pepsi-throwback-shirt-1

pepsi-throwback-shirt-2

Garry Vander Voort

Editor/Podcaster at Retroist
The Retroist is like a BBQ on a bun without the bones. You're only human daddy. Chomp!

Latest posts by Garry Vander Voort (see all)

* indicates required

14 thoughts on “Pepsi Throwback T-Shirt

1. I finally tried it this weekend, and I liked it a lot. I might have to go to Target and grab this now! It might be cool to do twice, to have a wearable shirt and a shirt archived in puck-form. For some reason I have two unopened bottles of that nasty Coke/Coffee stuff they came out with a few years ago. Might be a good addition to the collection.

What size is the shirt that it comes with?

2. I’ve gotten T-shirts wrapped like this before. They’re wrinkled as all get out when you unpackage them, but a washing, maybe two, is all it takes to fix that.

3. I gave it a single washing before putting it on. It is a thinnish shirt and is still kind of wrinkled but it should work out in the short time.

4. Newzoo says:

I was hesitant to buy 3 packs of the stuff when I bought some last weekend at Target, but if they have them on special tomorrow I’m doing it.

5. Dawn says:

Anyone know if they will be offering a Mountain Dew throwback t-shirt? I picked up the Pepsi t-shirt this weekend, butmy son really would love if they offered Mt. Dew one.

6. Steve says:

I bought the three 12 packs of Pepsi and Mountain Dew but did not get any T-shirt. What do I need to do to get one? I still have the proof of purchase.

7. Steve says:

I bought them at the Target store in Flower Mound, TX about 10 days or so ago. I don’t remember seeing them there and thought there was something on the box to fill out so the shirt could be shipped.

8. They had them in a rack next to the cases of Pepsi when I bought them along with a sign telling me how many I needed to buy. Of course I had to explain to the cashier the whole deal and get a manager to come over to check it out before they gave it to me.

9. Steve says:

I’ll check again, but I’m sure they are gone and probably not doing the sale anymore. Thanks.

10. David says:

I wonder if target is going to have the Mountain dew throw back t shirts as well …. I know that there is a contest for them at this time but I can not find the display any were in my area I live in Mpls MN If they are I would love to buy a few that s a cool t shirt if anyone see s the display please let me know at cfkid@usiwireless.com or if you see the t shirts for sale any were that would be ok to