As you might have read last week, I have become a big fan of the COMET TV network. They are a quality curated Sci-FI themed channel. Being a fan, I was very excited when COMET contacted me to offer a box of goodies to readers of the Retroist. That is right, we are having a COMET TV Giveaway!
What can you win?
You can see the contents in the photo above, but here is an itemized list:
- Two COMET Exclusive Shirts: One – Skiffy t-shirt and the ‘We Can Hear You Scream’ Alien T-shirt
- One COMET Robot Stress Ball
- One COMET Flying Saucer
- Astronaut Ice Cream
- Popcorn and More!
Pretty great right? So not when you sit down to watch some sci-fi movie and TV classics, you can do it in style. Of course, you have to win first.
How do I enter?
First, you must be in the United States. Sorry to my non-US readers. Other than that, it is very easy. Just send me an email or DM me on Twitter. Both messages will count as separate entries. In the message tell me what Sci-Fi movie or TV show you would love to see on COMET in the future.
Winner will be chosen at random. I will announce the winner of the COMET TV Giveaway next week. If you have a hard time waiting, might I suggest you tune your TV to COMET? Might I suggest Red Planet…
Latest posts by Garry Vander Voort (see all)
- Tina Yothers sing “Baby I’m Back In Love Again” on Family Ties - January 17, 2018
- My favorite Disneyland garbage can - January 16, 2018
- A Merry Retro Christmas 2017 - December 25, 2017