Welcome back friends to the Saturday Frights Podcast! Each podcast my co-host, the Projectionist and I will discuss a particular horror movie or horror themed TV episode from the Retroist Vault. This time since it is our first year anniversary we picked a 1971 segment from Night Gallery entitled “They’re Tearing Down Tim Riley’s Bar”. We give a full synopsis for the episode as well as talk about the notable cast and crew…plus the Projectionist surprises me with an incredible gift from my youth.
If you have any suggestions for topics you would like for us to cover in the future or comments, email them to me at VicSage@Retroist.Com. You can also follow me on Twitter and on Facebook. The Projectionist may be reached at https://www.facebook.com/projectionist.haunteddrivein if you have any comments or questions for the shadowy cinephile from Haddonfield.
You can find Saturday Frights on Facebook now so hop on over and get your daily retro horror fix!
Subscribe to the Saturday Frights Podcast:
- [RSS MP3] Add the Saturday Frights Podcast feed (in MP3) to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3)
Directly download the Saturday Frights Podcast:
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Celebrate Atari Day With Space Invaders! - April 26, 2017
- Sky is the limit - April 15, 2017
- Saturday Frights: Pamela Voorhees Is Doin’ It The Best She Can - April 8, 2017