Welcome back friends to the Saturday Frights Podcast! Each week or so my co-host, the Projectionist and I will discuss a particular horror movie or horror themed TV episode from the Retroist Vault and this time we chose the 1961 Twilight Zone episode entitled “A Game of Pool”. Sadly my co-host wasn’t able to join me this week as he was called away, though he was kind enough to leave a message for all of you fans. I briefly discuss the synopsis for this classic Twilight Zone episode and its notable cast as well as it’s writer, the legendary George Clayton Johnson. Thanks to Phillip Cary we have some pretty special drive-in ads for your listening pleasure this week!
If you have any suggestions for topics you would like for us to cover in the future or comments, email them to me at VicSage@Retroist.Com. You can also follow me on Twitter and on Facebook. The Projectionist may be reached at https://www.facebook.com/projectionist.haunteddrivein if you have any comments or questions for the shadowy cinephile from Haddonfield.
You can find Saturday Frights on Facebook now so hop on over and get your daily retro horror fix!
Subscribe to the Saturday Frights Podcast:
- [RSS MP3] Add the Saturday Frights Podcast feed (in MP3) to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3)
Directly download the Saturday Frights Podcast:
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Netflix Unleashes Voltron 84 – 12 Handpicked Episodes! - March 24, 2017
- Check Out The Funko Retro Video Games Mystery Minis! - March 23, 2017
- Castle Rock Series Promises A Stephen King Multiverse - March 21, 2017