The Game Is On With This Pac-Man Inspired Squirrel Feeder!

Image courtesy of Instructables.

Image courtesy of Instructables.

You never quite know what you’ll find waiting for you when you use your internet search these days, I happened to type in Pac-Man and the first thing that popped up was for this awesome Pac-Man inspired squirrel feeder over at Instructables!

The creator of this piece of art goes by the name of The Papier Boy and included this text with the image you see above:
“The squirrels in my back yard have been asking me for entertainment for years. They are so jealous of the bird’s air hockey table. So I thought they might like a vintage arcade machine. But the ones I found on Craigslist were really expensive. Especially for a bunch of squirrels that probably won’t take care of it anyway.
So I decided to build them one. Most of the squirrels in my neighborhood are children of the 1980′s so I figured they would love something that would remind them of their youth. Pac Man would be perfect! I mean, who doesn’t love Pac Man? It’s a classic.”

Better yet we have this video of it in action.

[Via] WN

6 Responses to The Game Is On With This Pac-Man Inspired Squirrel Feeder!

1. Daniel XIII says:

That video is killing me…the added sound effects are screamingly hilarious to me for some reason!

2. plcary says:

Fantastic! I love it.

3. VicSage says:

Hey, it’s like Paiper Boy said when he uploaded the video, “…who doesn’t love Pac-Man?” :)

4. vinvectrex says:

If the squirrels in my neighborhood hear about this, they’ll be demanding one of their own soon. Although I think they’re more partial to Donkey Kong.

5. VicSage says:

Vinvectrex, my friend, I’m seeing a new venue in your neighborhood! The Vinvectrex Squirrel Arcade! You haven’t seen anything until you see a bunch of squirrels playing Donkey Kong, Frogger, and Tron. :D

6. Dudley88 says: