For literally thousands of years, artists from the furthest reaches of the galaxy have been uploading videogame inspired music to The Retroist Music Pool. In Sound Bytes, one idiot attempts to collate this billion century collective content in an entertaining manner by speaking really, really fast.
This episode includes:
- Track one: BitBurner – Dude Go
- Track two: Helgeland 8-bit Squad – Professor Riddim
- Track three: Super Robotic Encounters – Sorry for being me
- Track four: DJCPR – Ingonator
To keep up with the latest show don’t forget to subscribe here or to be on the veritable cusp of possible future tracks to be included you can follow Retroist.com’s music pool here. Want to submit your own tracks?
Latest posts by peachy (see all)
- Like Video Game Inspired Music?Listen to Sound Bytes – Episode 2 - January 2, 2014
- Like Video Game Inspired Music?Listen to Sound Bytes – Episode 1 - December 20, 2013
- Street Fighter for the Amstrad CPC (1987) - August 9, 2012