In 1981 when the Rubik’s Cube-A-Thon was taking place there were two major hurdles stopping me from taking place in the competition:
1) I wasn’t within driving distance of any of the Six Flags amusements parks where they were being held.
2) I had no real skill with the Rubik’s Cube.
To be quite honest, even to this day I still lack the skill to solve the Rubik’s Cube…hey…I’m not Doug McCoy or the Retroist. Thankfully Sean Ward uploaded this segment from That’s Incredible featuring the regional winners of the Cube-A-Thon!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Retro Records: Burger Chef and Jeff Meet Cackleburger - May 28, 2017
- Boldy Go Camping In This Star Trek Shuttlecraft Tent - May 28, 2017
- Celebrate Atari Day With The New Swordquest Comic! - May 26, 2017