In 1981 when the Rubik’s Cube-A-Thon was taking place there were two major hurdles stopping me from taking place in the competition:
1) I wasn’t within driving distance of any of the Six Flags amusements parks where they were being held.
2) I had no real skill with the Rubik’s Cube.
To be quite honest, even to this day I still lack the skill to solve the Rubik’s Cube…hey…I’m not Doug McCoy or the Retroist. Thankfully Sean Ward uploaded this segment from That’s Incredible featuring the regional winners of the Cube-A-Thon!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Do You Remember Mego’s Clown Around Figurines? - March 25, 2017
- Netflix Unleashes Voltron 84 – 12 Handpicked Episodes! - March 24, 2017
- Check Out The Funko Retro Video Games Mystery Minis! - March 23, 2017