Return of the Jedi Stickers
This last week I’ve been working on cleaning out the shocking amount of items that I’ve somehow managed to stockpile in the back bedroom of my home. I won’t lie, its been a lot of hard work but quite worth it when finding little treasures like this 1983 Return of the Jedi sticker sheet from Drawing Board Greeting Cards. By the way, three years after this sticker sheet was produced the company was purchased by American Greetings but they managed to produce other Star Wars related products before that, like these Empire Strikes Back postcards.
Empire Strikes Back Postcards
So which sticker would be better suited for the bathroom mirror? Paploo or the Biker Scout?

10 Responses to With These 1983 Return Of The Jedi Stickers The Question Is If You Should Choose The Biker Scout Or Paploo

1. Curt Hanks says:

Paploo… because it rhymes with “poo.”

2. Rob O'Hara says:

Oh Vic, those are fantastic! If you are ever getting rid of any Star Wars items, you know whose pile to put them in!

BTW I’m pro-Biker Scout all the way. I think the Biker Scout is my personal favorite figure/character from the original trilogy. There’s just something about the armor and helmet that I always dug.

I wonder if the Klaatu and Paploo stickers were used to promote the action figures? I can’t imagine why they would choose those over, say, R2-D2 or Leia.

3. The shot of the 4 main cast stars Han, Luke, Chewbacca, and Leis. Is from my favirite Star Wars publicity shots! Love these! The Empire stickers and card sets were fabulous.

Paploo all the way!

5. Lance says:

Biker scout. His plastic armor will shed the water. Also have you ever smelled a wet ewok?

6. du8 says:

If I had a Biker scout uniform I would wear it EVERY day to work.

7. VicSage says:

First thing I do when I win the lottery, buy Du8 a Biker Scout uniform and make him take pictures for us at his place of work! After talking to the Wife I decided that Paploo would have the place of honor on the bathroom mirror.

What is it about the Biker Scouts by the way…because I find them even more threatening looking than your typical Stormtrooper.

8. sjgeek89 says:

I’d have to also go with the Scout though my favorite Imperial henchman is the Sand Trooper.

9. sjgeek89 says:

<—— And if we're talking hired henchman well that's easy, the dented helmet guy.

10. JB says:

I had the collectors toothbrushes/Still have them, unopened somewhere. I believe they have the same [forgive the pun] solo designs on them.