These 80s Alarm Clocks From The Sears Wishbook Are Awesome! (1984)

80s Clocks 1
Only in the 1980s could a kid like myself sit in the middle of the living room floor taking just as much time looking at the selection of alarm clocks offered in the 1984 Sears Wishbook catalog as I did the toy section. In 1984 look at what might have have been on our bedside tables…the Smurfs, Sesame Street, R2 & C-3P0, Garfield, E.T., Gizmo from Gremlins, and all of the products shown were not just alarm clocks.
80s Clocks 2
80s Clocks 3
Personally I recall asking for the Star Wars and E.T. alarm clock, sadly I didn’t receive either but at least we have these awesome images to cherish.

10 Responses to These 80s Alarm Clocks From The Sears Wishbook Are Awesome! (1984)

1. vinvectrex says:

I had my eye on that Star Wars alarm clock, but by the time I was old enough to really need a clock, I opted for a cassette radio one instead. Should’ve asked for the Star Wars one – if I did, I bet I’d still have it. Nice memories, Vic!

2. MadPlanet says:

I really like that Star Wars clock. I’d like to have one today!

3. VicSage says:

I think I might have to add that wall clock to my wish list, friends. It would look mighty nice next to my computer desk. :)

4. Dax says:

I had that Star Wars clock…it replaced my Batman & Robin one. I wish I still had both.

5. VicSage says:

The real question was which one did you find more awesome? The Star Wars or Batman and Robin clock?

6. TheSixMillionDollarJedi says:

I always wanted that Star Wars clock but never got it. Not getting has inspired me to start collecting Star Wars clocks.

I’ve never seen the E.T or Gizmo clocks before. Very cool.

7. VicSage says:

Now I’m always one for expanding my Gremlins collection but that Gizmo clock, he looks so sad that I am just not sure I’d want to look at him all the time. :)

8. Dar says:

I had the Strawberry Shortcake clock, though it was colored differently, red and white.

Maybe a later model.

9. CA Darlaw says:

Oh these are so cool! :) I would like any one of them, LOL! The Care Bears watch, Garfield clock, Smurfs, E.T. ;)

10. G Man says:

I have an old ET clock that I would like to get rid of…