I always thought Atari’s Food Fight was an underrated classic. Not sure why though. Its easy to get into and you can quickly get your quarters worth. I am a big fan, so I turned into this week’s wallpaper.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Escape from New York the Board Game
- Mr. T gets his rope chains from OroAmerica
- Underrated Mascot? The Sun Country Wine Coolers Polar Bear
- Pixelated Paper Mario in the Real World
- The Time Magazine File Phone
- Mickey Mouse using a Sperry Univac Terminal
- Buster Brown Care Bears Shoes
- Get the 8-bit Zombtee for Halloween
- Why you should buy Sony Super Betamax intead of VHS
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- Do you Remember Keebler Pizzarias?
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- What could you get for Halloween in 1980 at Toys R Us?
- Halloween Songs From My Grade School Days
- The All Niter 1980s Party Album from Sessions
- Drahken: On a side note, I just noticed something funny now (I never noticed it the whole time I owned one of these...
- Drahken: It would be poetic to include a card with your grandmother’s info and write “deceased̶ 1; on...
- Hayden Yale: Was EfNY targeted at ‘the family’? The comical descriptions over at the IMDB...
- CarlosTheDwarf: Ah, the days when you could get away with cute animal mascots for booze.
- Smurfwreck: Hey Vic, it was too late for a shout out before editing, but we dropped a link on our post about your...
- Max Power: Nah, Mickey flung his computer in frustration when he couldn’t get a FastPass for Soarin’
- Justin M. Salvato: Having grown up in Queens, near the Long Island border, I can’t recall commercials for...
- EightBitJoe: I love it! That year saw the introduction of the Commodore 64, an 8-bit machine that went on to become...
- Wizard of Odyssey: Both look unacceptably blurry and grainy! My advice: just wait 30 years for technology to improve.
- The Retroist: I msg’d him this morning about Sugar Ray and his reponse was…”is that another...
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist