Modern E.T. Figures

I got a bit of feedback in regards to the E.T. hand I posted yesterday. Many of it was from people who were surprised to learn that new E.T. toys are still being created. Based on that I decided to share pictures of a few of the other E.T. figures I ran across while at Toys ‘R’ Us.

This is “Telepathic E.T.”, who comes complete with a house robe, flowers in a flower pot, and his own Speak & Spell. He also has an interchangeable neck, something I was unable to test without opening it.

This is “Night Flight E.T.”, who is all bundled up and ready to take a ride in a bicycle basket in front of the moon.

Why are E.T.’s eyes so big? Because he just saw the phone bill!

8 Responses to Modern E.T. Figures

1. Current technology could probably get that tiny Speak and Spell to work.

2. plcary says:

Unlike the creepy hand, these 2 figures are very cool! I may check Hastings for them.

I used to have an ET toy with a neck that slid up, back in the 80s.

4. Ryan says:

These figures all both from NECA (same as the figure). There’s actually two more figures. One’s called “Galactic Friend E.T.” and the other one is E.T. from the scene where he’s in drag. I have all 4 figures still in the boxes, but I’m afraid these will probably be it since most people appear to not know they exist. Great figures either way.

5. Ryan says:

Oops, meant “figures are both from NECA (same as the finger).

6. angela(toao) says:

That Speak & Spell looks like one made of clay that you’d find on Etsy. :\
    Oh well, at least they used the raised button version.

7. mwentworth says:

That Speak and Spell is yellow and therefore a Speak and Read.

I like the boozed-out look on the Speak and Spell figure set.

Someone knew their movie scenes when they made that one.

They might’ve replaced the beer can with a flower pot at the last minute.