If you are at a Flea Market or Garage Sale, make sure you keep your eyes open for those retro cake pans. This week I spotted this gem of a cake that was posted by booturtle on Flickr. According to booturtle, the cake was “made from the 1980s Wilton Rainbow Brite cake pan.” The results are retro impressive, especially after some artistic decorating.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Max Power: Who remembers that time he and Alan Alda beat each other unconscious with Commodore PETs?
- RetroArt: THE 4:30 MOVIE program was my childhood’s 5-day a week course in cinema studies. Ordered my shirt...
- mwentworth: Hmm I also see that Keir Dullea (2001) is in the cast, which is very cool.
- mwentworth: OMG! I think they made this just for me!!
- rathnid: Wow, thanks for posting this. Had forgotten about this film. It reminded me of two others from the same era...
- rauld10: Thank you. I’m kind of sad that the magazine is no longer around along with GamePro which I read...
- rauld10: Thank You. I always felt like I was the King of the World when I was able to get 591K allocated out of 640k...
- vinvectrex: You really captured the challenges of gaming in the early days of computers. Nothing was worse than...
- vinvectrex: Hadn’t heard of this, but seems like the ideal topic for a documentary. Can’t wait to see it!
- Justin M. Salvato: I love that Omnibot and Verbot are part of the cast :)
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist