This was emailed to me after I posted TRON Meets the Legend of Zelda yesterday. In it, Ninjaink, takes the 8-bit Zelda concept and this time applies it the The Transformers. This one is also available as a t-shirt. Five more and you can have a complete weekly wardrobe based on this concept.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- How Would You Like A LEGO “The Dark Crystal” Set?
- In 1981 Sony released the first commercial Electronic Still Camera, the Sony Mavica
- Oingo Boingo’s Amazing Budweiser Commercial
- RCA SelectaVision 650
- Back to the Pixel
- Citibank Commercial with James “Scotty” Doohan
- How would you do on a 1980s Game Show? Take this quiz and find out…
- Superman Loves Lungs
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- HORROR MOVIES, BIG BROTHERS and HALLOWEEN
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- I want my VH1!
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- How would you do on a 1980s Game Show? Take this quiz and find out...
- Who's the Hotter "Happy Days" Tuscadero: Pinky or Leather?
- "They Live" would have made an Amazing Contra-like Video Game
- ubikuberalles: Don’t forget that the game will have a 20 minute interlude where the two protagonists have a...
- RetroArt: Only one wrong for me. Figuring that this was from 1980, I thought men’s expressed opinions of the...
- Patrick J. Doody: Oh my God, I remember wanting one of those so bad, I think I actually had one. Or I could be...
- Alarie: People are now, “Hello cable operator, please take off VH1. We want something else. Take it off...
- Max Power: By the way, the phrase originally referred to the pins that joined railroad cars together, not a sewing...
- Max Power: I remember this ad, but for some reason, I thought this was an MCI ad.
- ktorster: The fixin’ bar, otherwise known as the poor man’s salad bar.
- Justin M. Salvato: This is some really good stuff.
- ddsw: Yes, I’m glad to see RR making a comeback too, although when it came to fried chicken we were a KFC...
- Justin M. Salvato: I agree.
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist