Get your very own copy here at the Christopher Tupa Store.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Which Official "Empire Strikes Back" Cap did you Want?
- Where's WALL-E?
- Space Invader the Extra-Terrestrial
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, Little Richard, James Brown, and Lee Greenwood on Wheel of Fortune
- djinniman: I really love that marquee, and used a modified version of it for my MAME cab. http://goo.gl/x1u4oi
- ylh68: We had a Land of Oz arcade in the mall of my youth (Capital Mall, Jefferson City, MO.) I spent many a weekend...
- Patrick J. Doody: This movie terrified me. One year, I put blessed palms all around the door of my house. I still...
- The Retroist: Where are the pyrotechnics??
- Max Power: In the Simpsons. their version was called Lowered Expectations.
- Max Power: The origin of Project Badass?
- VicSage: I agree with you, Bigox737! I sure hope the Projectionist and I are able to stir up some memories of when...
- bigox737: I cannot wait to listen to this! I love this movie and think it was an excellent adaption.
- The Retroist: I watched waaaaay more of this than I expected to when I hit play.
- CarlosTheDwarf: Holy crap, I remember that ad. Had no idea it was Mac!
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist