As a kid I was a very big fan of C-3PO’s cereal. I gobbled up the stuff during its way too short run and I collected each mask and carefully cut each one out. I then proceeded to wreck them by wearing them around the house for days on end. I might not own the masks anymore, but I can remember the magic of these Star Wars Collectibles, thanks to some wonderful uploads by the prolific Jason Liebig. He has posted not one or two, but four of the six collectible masks on his Flickr page. If you go to the largest file size, you can even print them, cut them out and eat your favorite non-droid theme cereal as your favorite Star Wars character.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Some Retro Photos of the Bergen Mall in Paramus, NJ
- Yes, They Did have Star Wars Spoilers back in 1978
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- New Retro Action Figures
- How much did an Atari 2600 Cost in 1981?
- Weird Facts About 'Bosom Buddies'
- Pacific Science Center finds a piece from the 1962 World's Fair in their Underground Tunnels
- zelig: Oh, interesting. I had never heard of these as a kid, but I know I wanted an Omnibot super badly. In my head...
- Wizard of Odyssey: Oooh, I would love a William Shatner (not Captain Kirk) action figure. I would stage spoken-word...
- Max Power: @VicSage – A bunch of people took those R2s and hacked them into pretty interesting bots:...
- Max Power: You could sell those jeans today.
- VicSage: Great news, Vinvectrex! I too hope that the new game will be up to snuff to the original titles. :)
- VicSage: Vinvectrex, we have a robot cleaner at the arcade…it̵ 7;s not as awesome as the TOPO 3 though....
- VicSage: I certainly am, Justin! Another fantastic video presentation. :)
- Justin M. Salvato: Are you people not entertained?? I gotta grab me some Scooby Snacks.. Hungry.
- Justin M. Salvato: They say that the technology in the 80s was insufficient. Well, we have the technology now. Can...
- vinvectrex: At the time, I was certain this meant I’d have a robot in my home in the very near future. Still...
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist