As a kid I was a very big fan of C-3PO’s cereal. I gobbled up the stuff during its way too short run and I collected each mask and carefully cut each one out. I then proceeded to wreck them by wearing them around the house for days on end. I might not own the masks anymore, but I can remember the magic of these Star Wars Collectibles, thanks to some wonderful uploads by the prolific Jason Liebig. He has posted not one or two, but four of the six collectible masks on his Flickr page. If you go to the largest file size, you can even print them, cut them out and eat your favorite non-droid theme cereal as your favorite Star Wars character.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Hideaway Computer Station from 1984
- The Promise of Computerized Hairstyle Analysis
- Terminator 2 Teaser Endoskeleton Factory Teaser Trailer
- Dress like a 1980s Decathloner
- Magnum P.I’s John Hillerman for Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts
- Dark Hall Mansion Reveals Latest Limited Edition: The Twilight Zone
- Arena (1989), the B-movie That Brings the Retro for Both the 80s and the 90s
- Anson “Potsie” Williams from Happy Days Posed for the Camera in 1980
- Summer Fat Camp Ads
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Did You Know That In 1983 We Came Close To Getting A Krull Pinball Table?
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- Straight Up Weird Toys
- Anson "Potsie" Williams from Happy Days Posed for the Camera in 1980
- Meet the Sectaurs at Toys R Us back in 1985
- The McDonald's Filet-O-Fish Mermaid
- Atari Adventure Square: I had glasses like those in the futuristic poster. They were Spidey glasses, pointy-shaped in...
- vinvectrex: Fantastic! Way to make a great podcast even more fun.
- The Retroist: I liked how it opened up a GM to create well fleshed out worlds based on SF books they might have read....
- dex1138: GW was more like a one-off or backup in case our whole D&D group didn’t show. Played a couple...
- englerp: Wasn’t the most optimal wheel configuration as the Reliant Robin showed: https://www.youtu...
- Dated Gamer: I was blessed to have the best GM ever. He spun stories and kept you on the edge of your seat the entire...
- Patrick J. Doody: From my Gamma World days at high school – circa 1987
- Dan H: I had never seen that movie when it came out. I knew it existed because I’d seen the arcade game at...
- ubikuberalles: I played a couple short campaigns with friends many years ago when I was in college. In the first...
- ddsw: Hell yes I played Gamma World. It was tough to get other people interested in it so it was jut me and a friend....
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist