I’ve exclaimed my love for Marvel Comics’ tragic hero the Man-Thing once or twice on the site before. A couple of days ago a friend was kind enough to send me this Cosplay pic of the character, sadly I do not know who to give proper credit to for it. Of course…I’m assuming it is indeed Cosplay and not actually the one and true Man-Thing!
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Saturday Frights: The Legacy of Sean Hartter
- Saturday Frights – Recorded Live (1975)
- Marvel Two-In-One Featuring: The Thing…And Tron?!
- The Houndcats: The Misbehavin’ Raven Mission (1972)
- The Radiophonic Workshop play Doctor Who Live!
- Billy Ocean – When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going (1986)
- Retroist Podcast – Episode 162 – Jewel of the Nile
- The Smurf Wrap-an-Egg from Easter Unlimited
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- Marvel Two-In-One Featuring: The Thing...And Tron?!
- Easter Cthulhu
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- You Can't Repel Cosplay Of That Magnitude!
- Memories of WPIX Channel 11
- Who's the Hotter "Happy Days" Tuscadero: Pinky or Leather?
- The Retroist: Sean never failed to surprise me. His emails and the retro gems they contained were something I looked...
- demoncat_4: i remember the ads for the steel brigade figure and actully filling out the info for the card but then...
- Ben Lee: My little ’99 Saturn SL2 has 296,000 miles, and is still going strong!
- VicSage: Awesome post, I See Robots! And thanks very much Payton for sharing that personal memory, my friend.
- Drahken: According to online sources, the steel brigade figures were essentially made up of leftover/overstock parts...
- Payton: This reminds me of a funny incident with my friend Karl Knodel. When visiting his house (in Lynchburg, Va)...
- Max Power: The dye set I have right now has shrink wraps in them. No Smurfs, Rainbor Brite, or Peanuts, though.
- DollarDave: Hit me up with your idea
- Drahken: I had a couple of those ads & filled one out back in the day, I never sent any in though. I should still...
- Drahken: I had a couple of those egg wrapping sets once. I think I had a smurf one & one with just random type...
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist