While I truly do believe that the Swamp Thing Public Service Announcement posted yesterday by Saturday World is quite possibly the most awesome PSA of all time…I will have to put this commercial in the most disturbing category when you start to think about it.
1) Mr. T is so angry that he shatters that glass of milk in his hand. Look at how that poor waitress rushes to clean it up…then thinks twice about doing so.
2) Mr. T is so caught up in his rage that he picks up the cameraman and shakes him like a ragdoll.
3) Mr. T might have actually choked the cameraman until he passed out…and then smiles and asks if he is okay.
I always listened to Nancy Reagan when she said Just Say No! but even if I hadn’t I would have been too scared that Mr. T was going to come busting in through my door to strangle me or something.
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Have You Seen A Hacked Atari 2600 Horror Movie Game? - October 15, 2018
- Retro Radio Memories: The Ravine (1984) - October 14, 2018
- One Of The Three Remaining 1932 Posters For The Mummy Is Going To Auction! - October 12, 2018