If you listen to the Retroist Podcast, you probably hear the music of site regular Peachy all the time. In addition to making very fine original music he also engages in a hobby. He likes to remake or “demake” classic TV shows in 8-bit format. He just released a fresh crop of them on his Soundcloud page and each one is wonderful (I am sure you will hear them again on some future podcast). So give them a listen, download them and enjoy some re-interpreted TV audio magic.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Saturday Frights Podcast – Episode 021 (Twilight Zone: The Movie’s “It’s A Good Life”)
- James K. Polk Was A…Werewolf?!
- Check Out This Alternate Artwork For Atari’s Haunted House!
- Retroist Podcast – Episode 177 – The Last Man on Earth
- Lord Pumpkin Commands You to Watch These
- Treat a host of ghosts with Kool-Aid
- This Low Energy Staten Island Restaurant Commercial is Pure Magic
- Doctor Who Space Invaders T-shirt
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Check Out This Alternate Artwork For Atari's Haunted House!
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- James K. Polk Was A...Werewolf?!
- Why you should buy Sony Super Betamax intead of VHS
- Retroist Podcast - Episode 177 - The Last Man on Earth
- Max Power: “Stop staring at my chest”
- VicSage: I agree, Justin! :D
- The Retroist: Just pour it directly into the bag.
- TheSixMillionDollarJedi: Kool-Aid is a great thing to give out to trick-or-treaters.
- TexasDevin: For me it was summer 1985 and Journey Into Imagination was and always will be a magical memory for me. I...
- The Retroist: @ddsw I was obsessed with those touch screens when I visited and have a decently involved story about...
- Justin M. Salvato: Vic, this would have worked.
- Justin M. Salvato: Honestly, never knew it existed, so not sure if I would be apart of that statistic that only gave...
- Justin M. Salvato: Something about that commercial cracks me up, now, not then. Hmm, judging from the songs on those...
- Justin M. Salvato: With those gloves, must be difficult to type. Poor mouse.
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist