Last Sunday I hit a big indoor garage sale event and picked up some goodies. One of those items was this C64 plug and play game. Just plug it into your tv and you have 30 classic Commodore 64 games at your fingertips. I paid $2 for for it and later spotted a Commodore 64 computer, floppy drive and printer for $25 but didn’t pull the trigger on that one.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- Rob McElhenney from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" does a Nineties Anti-smoking PSA
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- Raiders Re-Imagined
- Pizza Hut Solar Shades
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Saturday Frights Podcast - Episode 017 (Salem's Lot)
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Patrick J. Doody: This movie terrified me. One year, I put blessed palms all around the door of my house. I still...
- The Retroist: Where are the pyrotechnics??
- Max Power: In the Simpsons. their version was called Lowered Expectations.
- Max Power: The origin of Project Badass?
- VicSage: I agree with you, Bigox737! I sure hope the Projectionist and I are able to stir up some memories of when...
- bigox737: I cannot wait to listen to this! I love this movie and think it was an excellent adaption.
- The Retroist: I watched waaaaay more of this than I expected to when I hit play.
- CarlosTheDwarf: Holy crap, I remember that ad. Had no idea it was Mac!
- Hayden Yale: If you ever find a copy, please be sure to post as many pictures from it as possible – especially...
- The Retroist: I need to own this book.
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist