This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Have You Seen A Hacked Atari 2600 Horror Movie Game? - October 15, 2018
- Retro Radio Memories: The Ravine (1984) - October 14, 2018
- One Of The Three Remaining 1932 Posters For The Mummy Is Going To Auction! - October 12, 2018