This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Check Out 1985’s Unreleased Gremlins Arcade Game! - April 19, 2018
- Step Up And Shake Hands With Mr Skinny Bones! - April 18, 2018
- A Quiet Place Is A Wonderful Throwback To ’70s Horror! - April 17, 2018