This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Toon In: Merrie Melodies’ Tweet Zoo (1957) - June 24, 2017
- Marvel at this issue of Marvel Age featuring Questprobe! - June 24, 2017
- Do You Recall 1975’s Tank Battle By Milton Bradley? - June 23, 2017