This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Retro Records: Burger Chef and Jeff Meet Cackleburger - May 28, 2017
- Boldy Go Camping In This Star Trek Shuttlecraft Tent - May 28, 2017
- Celebrate Atari Day With The New Swordquest Comic! - May 26, 2017