This Superbowl ad was leaked early with a teaser and it caused the internet to explode with so much speculation on there being a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off sequel that Honda decided to release the whole trailer to appease the fans.
It was a good choice because:
1) Now I want to buy a Honda vehicle.
2) It’s awesome to see Matthew Broderick engaging again in Ferris Bueller shenanigans.
[Via] The Honda YouTube Channel!
See if you can catch some of the Easter Eggs from the film that were thrown into the commercial!
Latest posts by VicSage (see all)
- Death By Toys Creates A Kenner Inspired NES Toy Line - July 17, 2018
- Saturday Frights Podcast Ep. 68 (George A Romero) - July 16, 2018
- Arcade Games Were King At The 1982 Knoxville World’s Fair! - July 15, 2018