It’s officially creepy time, and things don’t get much creepier than David Lynch’s surreal murder mystery from 1990. Outside of the cliffhanger ending, the true Twin Peaks fan had two questions:
- Why wasn’t there a Twin Peaks video game?
- Why wasn’t there a Twin Peaks Atari 2600 game? (How would a TP game have come out on a system that was defunct well before it aired? Only the log knows…)
Well, ask no more, Laura Palmer groupies. Jak Locke has created Twin Peaks: Escape From the Black Lodge. In it, you guide Agent Dale Cooper through the titular otherworld, complete with creepy dwarves and acres of red drapes. The game looks a lot like the (shudder) Indiana Jones 2600 game, and is apparently quite challenging. It is also said to pack some Easter eggs.
It can be downloaded here. And remember, the owls are not what they seem.
Latest posts by CarlosTheDwarf (see all)
- Magnificent Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Series Art - February 9, 2015
- “On Set with John Carpenter” is my Halloween Treat - October 15, 2014
- A VW Beetle Towing a Fifth Wheel Camper - September 12, 2014