McFarland says of this very odd mixture of characters and locations, A mashup of Fraggle Rock, Oz, and Smurfs, drawn mainly to amuse a certain someone with who I share a few fandoms. At some point I noticed that Smurfs are about the same size as Doozers, and this pic developed from there. It got a laugh out of me, that’s for sure, plus as she says, You never know where new Fraggle holes will open up! If you are interested in either Smurfs or Fraggle Rock, make sure to check out the aptly named Smurfs Podcast and Fraggle Rock Podcasts that I have done.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- Rob McElhenney from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" does a Nineties Anti-smoking PSA
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Raiders Re-Imagined
- Pizza Hut Solar Shades
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Saturday Frights Podcast - Episode 017 (Salem's Lot)
- ylh68: We had a Land of Oz arcade in the mall of my youth (Capital Mall, Jefferson City, MO.) I spent many a weekend...
- Patrick J. Doody: This movie terrified me. One year, I put blessed palms all around the door of my house. I still...
- The Retroist: Where are the pyrotechnics??
- Max Power: In the Simpsons. their version was called Lowered Expectations.
- Max Power: The origin of Project Badass?
- VicSage: I agree with you, Bigox737! I sure hope the Projectionist and I are able to stir up some memories of when...
- bigox737: I cannot wait to listen to this! I love this movie and think it was an excellent adaption.
- The Retroist: I watched waaaaay more of this than I expected to when I hit play.
- CarlosTheDwarf: Holy crap, I remember that ad. Had no idea it was Mac!
- Hayden Yale: If you ever find a copy, please be sure to post as many pictures from it as possible – especially...
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist