McFarland says of this very odd mixture of characters and locations, A mashup of Fraggle Rock, Oz, and Smurfs, drawn mainly to amuse a certain someone with who I share a few fandoms. At some point I noticed that Smurfs are about the same size as Doozers, and this pic developed from there. It got a laugh out of me, that’s for sure, plus as she says, You never know where new Fraggle holes will open up! If you are interested in either Smurfs or Fraggle Rock, make sure to check out the aptly named Smurfs Podcast and Fraggle Rock Podcasts that I have done.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Saturday Frights Podcast – Episode 021 (Twilight Zone: The Movie’s “It’s A Good Life”)
- James K. Polk Was A…Werewolf?!
- Check Out This Alternate Artwork For Atari’s Haunted House!
- Retroist Podcast – Episode 177 – The Last Man on Earth
- Lord Pumpkin Commands You to Watch These
- Treat a host of ghosts with Kool-Aid
- This Low Energy Staten Island Restaurant Commercial is Pure Magic
- Doctor Who Space Invaders T-shirt
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Check Out This Alternate Artwork For Atari's Haunted House!
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- James K. Polk Was A...Werewolf?!
- Retroist Podcast - Episode 177 - The Last Man on Earth
- Halloween Songs From My Grade School Days
- Max Power: “Stop staring at my chest”
- VicSage: I agree, Justin! :D
- The Retroist: Just pour it directly into the bag.
- TheSixMillionDollarJedi: Kool-Aid is a great thing to give out to trick-or-treaters.
- TexasDevin: For me it was summer 1985 and Journey Into Imagination was and always will be a magical memory for me. I...
- The Retroist: @ddsw I was obsessed with those touch screens when I visited and have a decently involved story about...
- Justin M. Salvato: Vic, this would have worked.
- Justin M. Salvato: Honestly, never knew it existed, so not sure if I would be apart of that statistic that only gave...
- Justin M. Salvato: Something about that commercial cracks me up, now, not then. Hmm, judging from the songs on those...
- Justin M. Salvato: With those gloves, must be difficult to type. Poor mouse.
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist