Dragster was fun, but simple game by Activision that we spent hours playing at my house. If you enjoyed it as much me and my friends did, you might enjoy this brand-new 8-bit Dragster Wallpaper. Vrooooooooooooooooooooooom….
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- HORROR MOVIES, BIG BROTHERS and HALLOWEEN
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- Check out this Early 1980s Wicker Bedroom
- A View To A Kill: The Extended Mix
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Who wouldn't want to play Pac Invaders?
- Justin M. Salvato: I wonder if you could get all of this at “World of Wicker” http://youtu.be/F...
- batfan: Great movie! Even my kids love it.
- batfan: What do you know Trumpy? “Food, eating, the theatre.” Great episode.
- Hayden Yale: Seems the extended mix was taken off Soundcloud for some reason. You can still hear it here though:...
- plcary: One time in grade school i picked the U.S. Mail lunchbox at the store. What was I thinking? This was the mid...
- The Retroist: It makes me wonder. He was awfully cryptic when I asked him about why he was staring at the Space...
- Max Power: I know exactly what you mean. I can imagine precisely (buty not describe) the particular combination of...
- Max Power: The Space Needle was built to conceal the secret communications tower for signaling Melmac
- VicSage: Thanks, Hayden! Craig’s artwork is just the best. :)
- VicSage: Did you know Trumpy could do magic? :P
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist