It’s Baaaack. Pepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback

Walking around my local Target, I was surprised to see this little end cap on my walk. If you where not lucky enough to try Pepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback this past summer, here is your 2nd chance. Plus I am totally loving the package this time around, feels to fit the product much better. Pick some up at your local retailer today!

10 Responses to It’s Baaaack. Pepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback

1. Steve Tanner says:

Be aware that while Pepsi Throwback has the same formula as found in last year’s release, the formula for Mountain Dew Throwback has changed.

2. Last year the Mountain Dew had no OJ in it, and OJ is main ingredient in Mnt. Dew. But I did look at the new batch and it is there this year.
    Guess I am so use to drinking the normal Dew and forgot what sugar Dew was like, but have to say no a big fan of sugar Dew. The cola is yummy, but Dew will take some time to grow on me.

I like this batch of Dew much more. Count me in for OJ.

4. Steve Tanner says:

The current Throwback Dew is closer in formula to the existing HFCS Dew, while last year’s Throwback Dew was closer to “classic” Dew.

5. Tommy Day says:

I even saw some kind of Dr. Pepper throback-ish soda the other day, but can’t remember what they called it.

6. VicSage2005 says:

How is the pricing for the throwback products? I remember that the Pepsi Throwback at least around my area was kind of expensive.

7. The pricing in my area is the same for the throwback as it is for the regular stuff.
    And knowing Pepsi would not sell something at a loss, why not go sugar all the way then? Yeah bigger profit with corn syurp, but get more sales with sugar and that could keep the profit about the same I think.

8. JayP says:

Picked up a few bottles of Mt Dew today.
    The Dr Pepper version is “Dublin Dr Pepper”. It’s more regional than time limited.

9. Bruce says:

I saw the Dr. Pepper in the retro packaging the other day, here in Denver.

10. MKM says:

Both will be back from 7/31-9/4 for 2010. Enjoy!