The Emmy Award winning actress faces Freddy Krueger on his old TV show, Freddy’s Nightmares.
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Cause I’m a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!
- When EF Hutton talks, People Listen
- But where are the computers???
- Crusade For Decency says ‘Don’t Buy These Grim Reaper & Helloween Albums!” (1987)
- How Would You Like A LEGO “The Dark Crystal” Set?
- In 1981 Sony released the first commercial Electronic Still Camera, the Sony Mavica
- Oingo Boingo’s Amazing Budweiser Commercial
- RCA SelectaVision 650
- Wonderful Waterfuls
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- HORROR MOVIES, BIG BROTHERS and HALLOWEEN
- What You Need to Know About The ColecoVision Flashback
- How Would You Like A LEGO "The Dark Crystal" Set?
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- Who's the Hotter "Happy Days" Tuscadero: Pinky or Leather?
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- ddsw: Like hell, I won’t! Grim Reaper was awesome.
- vinvectrex: Our Fisher VCR had our first remote control – and would be paired with an old console RCA TV that...
- ubikuberalles: Don’t forget that the game will have a 20 minute interlude where the two protagonists have a...
- RetroArt: Only one wrong for me. Figuring that this was from 1980, I thought men’s expressed opinions of the...
- Patrick J. Doody: Oh my God, I remember wanting one of those so bad, I think I actually had one. Or I could be...
- Alarie: People are now, “Hello cable operator, please take off VH1. We want something else. Take it off...
- Max Power: By the way, the phrase originally referred to the pins that joined railroad cars together, not a sewing...
- Max Power: I remember this ad, but for some reason, I thought this was an MCI ad.
- ktorster: The fixin’ bar, otherwise known as the poor man’s salad bar.
- Justin M. Salvato: This is some really good stuff.
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist