360-laptop

Two Xbox 360 Laptops for Sale

360-laptop

Benjamin J Heckendorn has some good news for his fans. He will be making two new Xbox 360 laptops for purchase. The laptops are complete custom awesomeness and will run you $5,000 or a green 1999 Ford Escort station wagon 5 speed for trade (seriously). Think about how you will be the envy of everyone at your local Starbucks when they all open their Macbooks to do work and you open your 360 laptop and start watching HD movies through Netflix or playing Left 4 Dead.

Go and reserve your Laptop Today

22 thoughts on “Two Xbox 360 Laptops for Sale

1. Brandon says:

Just me EVERYONE, but does the above reading say $5,000???? Just me, Maybe I was reading it wrong, or you guys just didn’t READ! It is people like u guys I don’t like forums!

2. JoeSchmoe says:

You’re better off making your own. its chepeaer then buying one and it takes limited knowledge..surf google for it is your friend

3. pulgaboy says:

well it takes weeks to build and all those parts from japan you have to order i dont blame him for priceing it at 5000$

4. chase best says:

Wow 5gs lame it would take no more than 300 bucks to build one…i remember the guy when he first started making them and selling them for about 400 bucks

5. Andy K says:

I have no idea what makes you think it would be less than even $1,000. I made one with a 22″ vizio LED LCD screen and a new 360s with the 250 GB HDD, and the parts alone cost $600, not to mention the cost of the case and other custom CNC stuff. If I had enough people wanting them, I think I could do it for $2,000. If there is enough interest, I think I could set up shop so to speak.

6. 6R3ND3L says:

@Andy K

i would be very interested in talking to you more about a new xbx laptop.
    dont know if you have set up shop or not, but getting near the time that i am in the market for one.

7. Trey Bishop says:

Does anybody kow if they run two seprate OS’s or if it just browses the internet and has xabox and all apps that come with it. I would like to know if the laptop has all of the capibilities of an actual laptop.

8. Elton says:

would u mind sending me step by step instructions on how to create my own i have the old 360 20gb

9. John mangalino says:

hi there. i was wondering if you guys still make those xbox360 lap tops..i wud really like to buy one.