This comic book gem was a giveaway at the Universe of Energy Pavilion in Old EPCOT. I got my copy in 1985. Its a great bit of propaganda from the Exxon Corporation that teaches us all that we must DRILL! Drill like their is no tomorrow!
Sign up for the Retroist Newsletter
Recent and Popular Posts
- Tragedy in Texas: The Sad Story of the Von Erich Family
- Donny and Marie Star Wars Special
- The Cartoon Illuminati By Adam Withers
- A Great Hart: Memories of Owen Hart
- How to Dress Like Magnum PI
- 1988 Inside Edition Story on Nintendo
- Want To Attend The Atari "E.T." Landfill Excavation on April 26?
- Complete Set of Opening Credits to the Marvel Cartoons of the 1960s with Lyrics
- VicSage: I have a problem every once in a while, Justin. I generally give the audio a couple of minutes and then it...
- VicSage: That is awesome, Beth! Looking forward to it to say the least. :)
- Drahken: The issue is that archive.org is so friggin obnoxious that they force https down everyone’s throats...
- Drahken: I watched this in the 90s, when cartoon network had the “g-force” ; titled version. This one...
- Drahken: Ah, the good old days. When burger joints gave out decent toys, when legos left it up to your imagination,...
- Beth Barnes: Thank You for your appreciation. :-) I’m not in a position to comment on the project so I’m...
- The Retroist: I love this and I have a funny story about this title in book form. A few years ago I was walking down...
- Justin M. Salvato: The audio not working for everyone?
- graziele: Gorgeous very lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
- VicSage: Beth, I appreciate the update, and please tell your Son how awesome we think his sculpture truly is. I know...
Copyright © 2007-2014 - The Retroist